Cloud Migration Solutions
Why Cloud Migration is Important to Business Growth?
Cloud Migration is a process whereby an organization’s digital assets, resources and services or applications are deployed in the cloud, where the migrated assets cannot be accessed beyond the cloud’s firewall.
With smart features and an unending array of business benefits, the Cloud computing trend has picked off in recent years. Gone are the days when ‘migration to the cloud’ was still a concept for debate.
Smart user-friendly applications, time-saving features, ease of access, enhanced security and qualitative outputs propel the success of cloud computing and encourage non-cloud users to make this business-changing leap. Moreover, the reduction in implementation and licensing costs are opening avenues for business owners to invest in the Cloud.
Through our cloud migration services, we help you in digital transformation and making the move to cloud through the right strategy, roadmap, workflow model and ecosystem collaborations.
We work with you to determine which approach works best for your organization – public, private or hybrid. As a part of our cloud migration consulting services, we take a customer-centric approach, pre-set templates and data analytics applications to ensure migrations take place in a smooth, effective and systematic way without any negative business impact.
Ebizoncloud’s 5 steps plan for effective cloud migration:
As a part of our cloud infrastructure migration, we ensure smooth transition of business applications and data to leading cloud platforms Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, VMWare, IBM and other enterprise cloud solutions.
- Planned Strategy: Understand your organization’s adaptability to cloud services and the availability of applications that fit in the cloud
- Infra Audit: Assess the capabilities of your existing infrastructure in line with the industry’s best practices in terms of security, scalability, automation, disaster recovery, automation, recovering ability, etc
- Architect Design: Gather existing resources and manage requirements to create a supporting cloud architecture
- Automation: Automation with industry’s proven cloud technology solutions form an integral part of cloud migration
- Deployment and Testing: Deploy the new cloud environment, stage it and test it for its functionality, operational efficiency and scalability
How Ebizoncloud Helps?
With more than a decade long-track of being one of the leading cloud migration consulting service providers, Ebizoncloud has helped deliver friendly and time-saving cloud migration solutions to a varied range of customers.
Apart from our tried and tested, proven methods, here are some ways through which we help you restructure your processes:
- Building roadmap, strategy and executing journey to cloud Re-architecting, re-platforming and operational support for databases and applications
- Round the clock assistance in all stages of cloud migration process
- Minimizing error and glitches through addressing migration requirements and addressing infrastructure needs
Cloud Migration Process
Following is a ten-step cloud migration process that Ebizoncloud uses:
- Internal Network Assessment
- Business Operations Assessment
- Cloud Framework Creation
- Application Installation
- Data Compatible Cloud Testing
- Cloud Adaptability Training Sessions
- Cloud Environment Functionality Test
- Cloud-based Exchange Platform Setup
- Cloud-based Data Migration and Storage
- Live Cloud Computing
While the cloud is an extremely innovative business platform, it is always best to be educated on its advantages and features to judge how you can make use of the cloud’s features and advantages. This involves considering the aforementioned benefits and constructing a carefully-designed cloud migration strategy.
Business Benefits of Cloud Computing Migration
DevOps practices become easier with Cloud Computing. Software and application deployment becomes a more structured task rather than a haphazard task that it usually is, otherwise. Moreover, cloud services eliminate the need for setting up servers and installing the required OS. Cloud computing empowers enterprises to jump-start server and resource setup.
Cloud services reduce the complexities of infrastructure setup and the related network. It boils down to filling out specifications and requirements and launching the necessary services. This helps in saving precious business hours that can be devoted to other business-growth opportunities.
Today’s specialist cloud services enable you to monitor security or downtime concerns in the system, on time. This saves time and energy to check every element or application, individually. Moreover, it centralizes the monitoring process unlike the usual approach of IT personnel overseeing different dedicated interfaces.
Earlier security was considered as the main disadvantage of cloud computing. Reliable cloud consulting service providers take the responsibility of ensuring security during the cloud experience such as keeping hackers out of your data and apps. They take security a step ahead by deploying automatic security updates to keep them safe from vulnerabilities. However, it requires some security efforts on behalf of business owners to ensure data safety.
Zeroing-down Data Centers
Virtualization and Cloud Computing are two different concepts but share specific characteristics. Like in this case, it reduces the number of data centers that consume organizational space and the additional maintenance costs including cooling expenses. You can zero down to a single information-sensitive data center.
Cloud providers provision auto-scaling, which allows owners to increase or decrease the usage or requirement of the cloud services as per the necessity. In that way, you can save on investments and allocate costs based on the requirement. This also helps in preventing downtimes.
Enhanced Key Metrics Logging
Backup and Logging Services are vital as they keep you posted about what went wrong and at which application or system in case of an outage. A backup can get you back into the flow of things that were disrupted due to an outage.